My Tales of Nails Headline Animator

Monday, February 8, 2010

My first day

Today is my first day in school to do the nail tech study. I woke up at 6am in the morning to get ready for the school. When i got in school, I did not got my book today coz they don't have it yet so my intructor told me that i will get my own book tomorrow and then will start the first lesson. I did not have much accomplishments today aside from observing Ashley (she is doing nail tech too). She is so nice to me and she let me borrow her book and read some of the chapter in it. I also had fun watching Ashley while she was doing pedicure on someone that went in the school to ask for pedicures. I found it easy to do and I hope it will be easy when i am already the one working on pedicures soon. I learn something on the stuffs she is using for spa and the whole pedicure process. Well, this is all for now and I am sure there is much to tell you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment